To ensure your successful participation in an approved study abroad program, please follow the policies detailed below. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to GEO staff.
Eligibility Requirements – Semester or Year Program
In order to study off-campus for a you must:
- Meet with a Peer Advisor for a GEO 101 session
- Meet with Candace Chenoweth or Jamie Adler prior to submitting your application
- Meet with your academic advisor prior to submitting your application
- Have sophomore of junior standing while participating in the program
- Be enrolled at The College of Wooster the semester preceeding off-campus study
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. In some cases, students with a cumulative GPA below 2.75 may be able to study off-campus. Ask GEO for more information.
- Maintain good standing under The College of Wooster’s Code of Academice Integrity and Social Responsbility
- Submit all Global Engagement application forms by March 1st
- Attend the mandatory pre-departure orientation
- Complete a GEO Program Evaluation, to be submitted electronically to GEO within three weeks of return to campus.