The Ebert Art Center Building Monitors are responsible for providing assistance and monitoring the Ebert Art Center.
- Monitor will be stationed at the north and south doors of Ebert to make sure authorized art students sign in and out when they enter the building after hours.
- Patrol the building every 45-60 minutes to make sure that the building policy is being followed (no doors are propped open and that no one is smoking, etc.).
- Call Security if needed.
- Check to see that all equipment is properly turned off, all lights are turned off, all doors and windows are properly closed and that the building is vacated (except for authorized students and staff) when closing the building for the day.
Immediate Supervisor: Administrative Coordinator
Supervision received: Independent
Potentially will meet all Studio Art students and professors
- Must be a student at the College of Wooster
- Must be responsible, trustworthy, and dependable
- Able to enforce rules of the building and report offenders
- Friendly yet stern
- Able to climb stairs
- Indoor work experience
- Light to medium physical labor/exertion
The College of Wooster does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, political affiliation, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, disability, age, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy, or by state, local, or federal law. All offers of employment are subject to verification of the legal right to work in the United States as required by federal law. The College of Wooster is committed by policy and practice to diversity, equity and inclusion. For more information see our nondiscrimination policy.
For highest consideration please submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of 3 professional references which includes name, telephone number and email address.