Please reference the template below to develop job posting content:
Example: Human Resources Intern
Thank you for considering The College of Wooster in your search.
About The College of Wooster:
Wooster offers an excellent, comprehensive liberal arts education, culminating in a rigorous senior project, in which each student works one-on-one with a faculty mentor to conceive, organize and complete a significant research project on a topic of the student’s own choosing. Through this distinctive program, every Wooster student develops abilities valued by employers and graduate schools alike: independent judgment, analytical ability, creativity, project-management and time-management skills, and strong written and oral communication skills. Founded in 1866, the college enrolls approximately 2,000 students.
The College offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes: Health, Dental, Retirement, and Tuition Remission.
The Human Resources Intern is responsible for delivering assistance and administrative support to the Office of Human Resources and consultants on various projects. The Intern will be working with a dynamic team and have opportunities to learn different aspects of Human Resources.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for office visitors and callers.
- Provide initial support and information to customers of the department.
- Assist in the student employment operations, including student employee paperwork and answering student employment questions.
- Coordinate resources, information and related materials to support the Office Human Resources projects and programs.
- Must be a current student at The College of Wooster.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be dependable and responsible, able to work independently, as well as have the ability to work with other students and staff members.
- Must be detail-oriented, follow directions, and complete tasks thoroughly & accurately.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
The College of Wooster does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, political affiliation, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, disability, age, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy, or by state, local, or federal law. All offers of employment are subject to verification of the legal right to work in the United States as required by federal law. The College of Wooster is committed by policy and practice to diversity, equity and inclusion. For more information see our nondiscrimination policy.
For highest consideration please submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of 3 professional references whichincludes name, telephone number and email address.