I would like to connect my game console, DVR, Apple TV, Roku, Blu-ray player, etc. to the Internet.
To connect your device to the campus network you must locate its MAC Address (example: 00-1A-B2-34-56-CD). If you don’t know how to find the MAC address of your device, go to Google and type in “find the MAC address of my (insert device type here)”
Once you have located the MAC address, visit our registration page: https://clearpass.wooster.edu
- Enter your College of Wooster username and password to login.
- Select Create Device.
- Complete the required fields. Check the box for Enable AirGroup then click Create Device. This registers your device on our network.
- Completely shut down and unplug your device (no power to it at all) for 20 minutes.
- Power up your device
- Connect to the “Start Here” Network.
Locating a PS4’s MAC Address
- From the main menu, select “Settings“.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and select “Network Settings“.
- Select “Settings and Connection Status List“.
- The “MAC Address” is displayed on the screen.
Locating the MAC Address on a Xbox One
- Navigate to My Xbox on the Xbox Dashboard
- Select System Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select Configure Network
- Under Basic Settings check to make sure I.P. Settings is set to Automatic
- Go to Additional Settings
- Select Advanced Settings
- The MAC Address will be displayed