The College of Wooster uses PaperCut for printer management. To setup the printing, you will need to download and install the appropriate package.
Mac OS Installation Instructions (* Scroll down for Windows Instructions *)
If you are running Mac OS 10.14 and below, you will need to submit print jobs using webprint. Instructions are HERE
1. Install the Macintosh Xerox Printer Drivers (* Requires Mac OS 10.15 and above *)While installing the Xerox drivers on a new machine, press Continue twice instead of allowing the installer to search for discoverable printers.
2. Install the Mac PaperCut Client (if you have not already)
3. Download the installer packages for the building(s) where you want to Print
- Andrews and Timken Library Faculty/Staff
- Babcock Hall Staff
- Ebert Art
- Galpin Hall
- Gault Admissions
- Gault Alumni
- Lilly House
- Lowry Center
- Morgan Hall
- Pearl House
- Scheide Music Center
- Scot Center/PEC
- Scovel Hall
- Taylor Hall
- Westminster Church House
- Ruth Williams Life Science & Severance
- Wishart Hall/Freedlander Theatre
Windows Installation Instructions (* Scroll up for Macintosh *)
Adding or Updating Printers if you have the PaperCut Client already
Open a file explorer window
Enter “\\papercut.wooster.edu” in the address bar
Locate the printer you want to add and double click. Remember the new copiers will end in “-xerox”
Students should only add Student-BW-xerox and Student-Color-xerox
Windows will install the drivers for you. When you have verified you can print, You should delete the old queue from your machine.
Installing PaperCut client and print queues
NOTE – Installer file must be Downloaded, Saved, and Run as Administrator by Right-Clicking on the file.
1. Download and SAVE the following installer file. Do not run this from your browser, or else it will not work.
2. Once downloaded, go to your downloads folder.
3. Right click on the file and select .
4. Provide your College of Wooster credentials as the program requests.