The College of Wooster has a network license that allows students to install and use Maple on their personal computers while at the College, or while connected to the College over the Virtual Private Network. Follow these instructions to install the Maple 18, Maple 2015 or Maple 2016 software.
Downloading the Software
- Software Downloads
- You will be prompted to enter your Wooster user name and password. Click the Save File button to continue.
- You will now have a file named either *Maple18Windowsx86Installer.exe, Maple18Windowsx64Installer.exe, Maple2015.1Windowsx86Installer.exe, Maple2015.1Windowsx64Installer.exe, or Maple2015.1Windowsx64Installer.exe *in your Downloads folder. Double click the file to being installing the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Note: If you have MATLAB installed and would like to install a toolbox that connects Maple with MATLAB, see Maple Toolbox Installation.
- In the Choose The Type of Licensing screen, select Network License.
- Answer “Single” license server when asked if Single or Redundant license server.
- When prompted, enter license.wooster.edu of the license server.
- Maple is now installed.
Ask your professor or TA if you have any Maple-specific questions or consult the Maplesoft Documentation Center.