New Equipment/Asset Reservation
Checking out equipment through Technology Services is now easier and more convenient with the self service portal offered through helpdesk.wooster.edu.
Loaner equipment is available for faculty, staff, and students to accommodate events and academic research. These devices are available for check out for classes, presentations and related academic purposes. Loaner equipment is generally available for a 24-hour period.
Devices must be picked up at Technology Services Help Desk on the 3rd floor of Morgan Hall between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
You are liable for any loss of/damages to loaner equipment. You will be responsible for the loaner equipment during the time it is on loan to you and you will be expected to pay any necessary repairs or replacement should the equipment be damaged, lost, or stolen (i.e. “You break or lose it, you buy it”).
Steps for Reserving Assets:
Go to helpdesk.wooster.edu
1. Login with your Wooster credentials
2. Select New equipment reservation
3. Select the Type of Asset
4. Make a selection of 8 or 24 hours and 1, 5 or 7 days
5. Select the Asset you would like to Reserve (hovering your mouse over the asset you will be given more information about the asset)
6. You can select how long you would like the reservation by clicking and dragging in the planner or by inputting the start and end, data and time directly
7. Select Next at the end of the ribbon
8. Put in any additional information
9. Select Confirm Reservation
10. A Reservation page with number confirms you have completed the steps
The loaner equipment pool includes the following technology:
- Lapel Microphones
- MP3 Recorders
- Flip Camera
- Slide Advancer
- FaceVision Webcam
- Logitech WebCam
- Logitech ConferenceCam
- Video Cameras
- iPhone external microphone
- External DVD Drive for computers.
- Sound/ P.A Systems.
- External computer speakers
- Sony 4K Handycam FDR-AX53
- Mi Sphere 360 Degree Camera Kit
- Canon EOS T6 Rebel DSLR Camera
- XITPHOTO Remote Shutter Release