Please Note: You only need VPN to access Colleague (Datatel), WordPress blog administration, change your password while off campus, and file shares such as the O: drive. Please disconnect when finished.
If you need to access materials from our network when you’re not physically on campus, then you may wish to set up VPN on your machine.
NOTE: VPN is intended to provide access to on campus resources from off campus. To that end, users cannot access VPN from on campus. In addition, you should disconnect from VPN as soon as you have finished accessing the information you need.
Step 1: Download the VPN Executable
1.Access the VPN portal by going to https://vpn.wooster.edu .
2. This will bring you to the PaloAlto GlobalProtect Portal page.
3. Enter in your Wooster account credentials.
a. Click “Login“
5. Download the 64-bit Global Protect agent.
Step 2: Install the VPN executable
1.Locate the GlobalProtect Agent you downloaded in Step 1 and double-click on it to install it to the machine.
3. Click “Next”.
Step 3: Connect to VPN
4. Fill in your wooster credentials.
5. In the Portal field, type in: vpn.wooster.edu.
7. Right click on GlobalProtect in the notification tray to bring up a context menu full of options. These options will allow you to connect to VPN, disable your connection to VPN, or Open the GlobalProtect client from the notification tray.