The College of Wooster may take whatever steps are deemed necessary to appropriately respond to allegations of sexual misconduct, protect students’ rights, and keep members of the campus community from further harm.
Measures include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting incidents to local police and/or prosecutors.
- Referring to counseling and health services.
- Referring to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Providing education to the community.
- Offering options for alternative housing arrangements.
- Altering work arrangements for employees.
- Providing campus escorts.
- Providing transportation assistance.
- Implementing contact limitations between the parties.
- Offering adjustments to academic deadlines, course schedules, etc.
These measures are available regardless of whether a reporting party seeks formal resolution or makes a police report.
A complainant is not required to name the respondent to receive access to remedies.