Make sure to review the FAFSA Simplification page for updates on how the 2024-2025 FAFSA is changing.
The Financial Aid Office is here to support you as you prepare for another year at Wooster. Continuing students need to reapply annually for need-based financial aid and federal loans. Please view the How to Apply section of the main financial aid webpage for full details.
We are also invested in making sure you have the tools necessary to begin a path to Financial Wellness as you move through your years at Wooster. Please view our Financial Wellness page for great tools to assist you
Do you want to meet with someone in our office? We are open from 8 – 4:30 Monday through Friday for walk-in appointments, or you may schedule an appointment through this link.
Did you know that you can access your financial aid information anytime through Financial Aid Self-Service on ScotWeb? Within the Self-Service portal, you have access to the following financial aid and student account functions:
- View documents needed to complete your financial aid application
- View your Financial Aid Awards offered
- Accept, reduce, or decline the loans offered
- Review financial aid award history by term and by year
- Check your current student account balance
- Review your account for any holds that need to be resolved
- Provide your parent proxy access to view your record
Walk-In Hours Starting February 22
Stop by the Office of Student Engagement, Lowry Room 222, to ask any and all questions or concerns you have related to financial aid or financial wellness. If you are unable to make these hours, you can make an appointment by clicking here, by emailing email@example.com, by calling 330-263-2193, or by stopping by our office on the first floor of Galpin Hall.