The Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) collaborates with and financially supports many departments, offices, and organizations across campus in efforts to promote a more welcoming campus climate.
Note: The CDI does not support research or development activities for individual faculty and/or staff members. Such requests should be directed to the Provost’s Office (faculty), Staff Committee, or an individual department.
Submit Funding Requests Here after reviewing the below criteria.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to the CDI by emailing CDI@wooster.edu.
Criteria for Funding Requests
- You are submitting as a student, staff, faculty, or on behalf of a club/organization, athletic team, or academic department.
- You are requesting funds for an event, activity, or conference that will promote the mission and vision of the CDI.
- Your event/activity is at least two weeks from today.
Please note, meeting the criteria above does not guarantee approval or funds. Each request is decided on a case-by-case basis by a team of staff from all areas of the CDI.
Travel/Conference funding requests must include:
- The name, location, and purpose of the conference/trip.
- A list of all students going on this trip including their name, cell phone number, Wooster email, and student ID number.
- The name, address, and contact information for the location where conference participants affiliated with the college will be staying during the trip.
- All relevant information regarding travel plans (Itinerary, flight schedules, etc.).
- Signed copies of the Acknowledgement of Risk and Release of Liability form as well as the Emergency Medical form will need to be returned to CDI as well as the Dean of Students Office prior to your trip. If these forms are not returned prior to the trip, funding will be withdrawn.
Decisions on all requests will be made within 1-2 weeks following the deadline date.