We welcome your feedback and please feel free to use one of the following options for any comments or questions.
The Task Force serves as an advisory body to the VP for Finance & Business regarding benefit offerings and changes.
- Review and understand the plan design, available providers and costs to both the College and the employee
- Review benchmarking materials and data points for peer institutions
- Identify alternative approaches and best practices in benefit designs
- Recommend benefit plan and policy changes
- Jenn Williams, Director of Benefits & HRIS, HR
- Don Jacobs, Faculty Retiree
- Cody Leary, Associate Professor, Physics
- Marina Mangubi, Professor, Art and Art History
- Phil Olsen, Manager of Grounds
- Pam Stanley, Director of Advancement Services
- Eileen Walker, Associate Vice President & Controller
- Gail Phoenix, AVP, Human Resources (ex-officio)
- Jim Prince, Vice President for Finance & Business (ex-officio)
Benefits Task Force Meetings & Campus Sessions
Minutes (will open SharePoint folder with minutes)
Spring 2021 BTF Open Forum PowerPoint:
April 20, 2021, BTF Open Forum Presentation Slides
Access the recorded BTF Open Forum session held on April 20, 2021.
Retiree Spring 2021 BTF Open Forum PowerPoint Slides:
April 29, 2021, Retiree BTF Open Forum Presentation Slides
Access the recorded BTF RETIREE Open Forum session held on April 29, 2021.
Fall 2021 BTF Open Forum Presentation 10/5/21:
Access the recorded BTF Open Forum session held on October 5, 2021.