Human Resources Forms

Change of Address Form

Have you recently moved? Complete this form and submit to to initiate internal updates to your address.

Legal Name Change Form

If you have recently changed your legal name, whether it be for marriage, divorce, or court order, complete the legal name change form and return it to Human Resources with your new Social Security Card to process your legal name change.

For guidance regarding the places where chosen and legal names are presented throughout The College of Wooster, please refer to this page.

Application for Identification Card

ID Application form for Retired Faculty/Staff, Spouses of retirees, and Employee dependents/spouses.

If the application is being completed for a spouse or dependent of an employee, the spouse/dependent will complete the top portion and the employee signs the middle portion.

Once completed, return to the Human Resources office or electronically to for processing. An HR representative will return it you to take to Culbertson House to print the new ID.