The Dean’s List includes students who meet the following criteria:
- Earn a semester GPA of 3.65 or higher
- Have no final grades of I (Incomplete) or NC (No Credit)
- Earn letter grades in at least 4 full-credit courses with the following exceptions:
- I.S. (451 or 452) counts as a full-credit letter graded course for Dean’s List
- Fractional credit courses may be added together to meet up to 2.0 credits of this requirement, with the exception of PHED Activity courses which cannot be used to meet this requirement.
- Up to 1.0 credits of this requirement can be met with course(s) that are not offered for a letter grade (those only offered S/NC).
Courses beyond those in criteria 3 may be taken S/NC as long as an S is earned.