IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone must use Adobe Acrobat (Pro or the free Reader) to fill out the Employee Expense Reimbursement Form (EERF). When opening the EERF, it would be most efficient to “right click” and use the “Save Link as…” option in order to directly download the file to your computer and save it in a selected place for completion of the form. Some people have reported that filling out the form in the Chrome web browser has resulted in calculation errors. Preview, the default PDF viewer on Macs, does not handle complex forms very well. If your computer does not have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it from Adobe’s website. If you would like assistance in installing Adobe Acrobat Reader please contact the Help Desk at x4357 (330-287-4357).
- 2022 Employee Expense Reimbursement Form (EERF) for travel through 6.30.22
- 2022-Employee Expense Reimbursement Form (EERF) for travel after 6.30.22
- 2021 Employee Expense Reimbursement Form (EERF)
- Vehicle Use Reimbursement – Round trip Mileage to Nearby Sites
- Sales Tax Exemption On Purchases
- Vendor Substitute College of Wooster W-9
- Corrections/Transfers/Reallocation Form