Basics functions in R
- Logging in to the RStudio server
- Downloading the required libraries.
- Downloading the ‘nycflights13’ library to access our dataset.
- Getting familiar with the dataset.
Implementing the functions to get something useful from the dataset
- Practice with the basic functions in R
- head, slice, mutate
- Learn how to create visualizations in R
- Create bar graphs, scatterplots, etc.
- See and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data.
Sign up for future workshops by visiting our events page.
Follow us on Instagram at @woo_ed_tech