Tuition paid for board does not include Summer break periods. Students may apply for break housing during this time.
Summer housing applications are available through your Housing Self-Service.
- Summer housing applications are live currently and will close April 30, 2023 at 11:59pm. Students who do not sign up will not be permitted to stay on campus.
- Please read the housing agreement in full to understand all terms and conditions.
- Summer housing is only available for students who are enrolled for the fall 2023 semester and must be:
- Taking summer courses through The College of Wooster
- Employed as a student employee for a minimum of 15-20 hours per week during the summer (Summer RA, AMRE, General Student Employment)
- On campus for approved short-term employment during the summer.
- Recently graduated students:
- Recently graduated students will not be eligible for summer housing unless they are employed by the College or are completing requirements for graduation (IS, courses, etc). The summer housing agreement for recently graduated students will become null following the last day employment or course completion.
- International students who applied for OPT are eligible to remain on campus until May 31st, 2023. If you plan to apply for OPT, please do so now.
If your situation falls outside of the above parameters above, please contact the Dean of Students Office at Dean_of_Students@wooster.edu
Students will live in single rooms, double, or triple rooms this summer in Andrews, Armington, and Stevenson Hall. Students will be placed in summer housing assignments according to their spring/fall housing assignments, dates of stay, and preferences. Priority will be determined by date in which your Summer Housing Application is submitted. Students who currently live in, or will be living in for the Fall, Armington and Stevenson Hall will be placed in that space if it is available for the summer. Students seeking Housing Accommodations for the summer through the Academic Resource Center should apply by April 15th. Students living in single rooms will be billed $86 weekly for summer housing. Students living in double and triple rooms will be billed $73 weekly for summer housing. Weeks will run Monday through Sunday. Spaces will not be prorated if you leave before the end of the week. You will be billed for the weeks that you occupy a space, even if they are not physically on campus during this time. Summer Housing Fees will be billed to your student account for May 10th through June 30th on the July 10th bill, and for July 1st to August 21st on the September 10th bill.
These prices do not include a meal plan. A summer meal plan is not required, but if you choose to purchase one, it will be flex only. This will allow for the purchase of C-store items as well as meals.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Residence Life Office.