Wagner Hall (1957) was the gift of alumni Gary Richard Wagner and Elizabeth Sidwell Wagner in honor of their mothers’ Ella Blue Wagner and Margaret Sutton Sidwell. It was constructed in 1957. In 1991, Ms Ruth Frost parker (’45) who hoped to assimilate the flat-topped building into the rest of the Wooster character generously funded the addition of a gabled roof and new windows and lights. The hall also received new flooring, lighting, and paint in the residential rooms in 2019.
This hall is close in proximity to the Longbrake Wellness Center, Security & Protective Services, and Kittredge Dining Hall. Residents also enjoy the lodge-like view of baseball, soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey games as the southern-facing rooms overlook the playing fields. Wagner serves as a first-year center and houses 131 students.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Kitchen Area with Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Table, & Chairs
- Social Lounge
- Formal Lounge
- Back Patio