Residence Halls close at 10am on Friday, May 13th for students who are not graduating and 8pm on Monday, May 16th for graduating seniors.
There will be limited exceptions made for late stays. These include:
- Students signed up and approved for Summer Housing
- Students whose sibling is a College of Wooster graduate
- Students approved by the President’s Office to work Commencement weekend
- International Students who are traveling home will be approved to stay until Sunday
- Athletes who are participating in post season play
Requests for Late Stay Exceptions can be made through your Housing Self Service portal by Wednesday, May 4th. Athletes, Summer Housing students, Graduates, and approved Commencement workers DO NOT have to complete the Late Stay Form. Failure to leave by the approved deadline may result in a $100 improper check out fee and/or nightly charge.