Move In

Fall Semester Move In

Dates for Fall Semester Move In have been finalized. We will have more details out shortly regarding pre-arrival and arrival procedures.

First Year and Transfer Student Move In: Monday, August 20th from 9am-1pm

Continuing Student Move In: Monday and Tuesday, August 22nd & 23rd.

Spring Semester Move In

More information about Spring Semester Move In will be available in December.

How to loft your bed

Please follow these instructions provided by our manufacturer on how to appropriately loft your bed.

Roommate Agreement

We strongly encourage all students living with someone new to complete a Roommate Agreement First-Years will be required to work through this form with their new roommates to help establish boundaries and healthy relationships to last through the academic year. Upperclass students are offered the opportunity to complete the agreement if they wish to do so. Your Resident Assistant (RA) has forms available, there are several copies in the campus life office, or you are welcome to print off the agreement from the link above.