Douglass Hall (1929) was the gift of E. P. Douglass of the class of 1877. Located on the north end of campus, Douglass Hall is centrally located to most residential and academic buildings and is the home of 115 students. Douglass Hall serves as a dual-designation residence hall with first year students living on the second and third floors, and upper class students on the first floor.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Kitchen Area with Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator
- TV Lounge & Multipurpose Room
- Large Formal Lounge with Piano & Fireplace
- Parking Lot